Free Public Oral Health Seminar
Title of the FREE seminar:
Patients don’t want implants. They just want teeth that work
Darwin Sailing Club conference room
Tuesday 10th April at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Don’t miss out! Spots are limited. Complimentary light snacks, tea, and coffee will be provided.
Topics covered in Seminar
The topics covered in this seminar will include:
- Oral and dental changes with time as a function diet, oral hygiene, smoking, general health, loss of teeth and ageing.
- The significance of tooth loss in the 21st century
- Tooth loss and its effects on form, function and looks
- Tooth loss equated to quality of life
- Quality of life equated to the ability to function well, speak well and look well.
- Our 80/20 concept, getting to the age of 80 with 20 working teeth to ensure health through good nutrition and vigour of oral function is maintained.
- Introduction to dental implants.
- Dental implants and its role in full filling our 80/20 concept.